Trusted Builders in Dulwich
Finding just the right sort of builders in Dulwich - reliable, experienced technicians who work under full insurance cover - can be a difficult proposition. Not with us.
With the expert home improvement specialists you get a no-obligation in-home consultation with an expert craftsman to start your service. This means that whether you're looking for refurbishment or repair services for your own home, a property you own, or a commercial building, you'll get exactly what you need to get the ball rolling...
These Are the Dulwich Builders That Give You:
- 24-hour a day customer service: learn more about the renovation work you need and get any questions answered whenever you choose to call!
- An obligation-free consultation: that happens in your own property, and discuss your vision in detail with expert tradesmen
- The chance to rest easy - we stick within budget: the main goal when conducting work is making sure we stay well within any budgetary limits you've imposed
- Cover from full insurance protection: as well as a quality guarantee! Every local builder we have is an experienced and dedicated craftsman
Make Your Selection - Our Building Services in Dulwich:
- Painting and Decorating: we've got the speciality skills and equipment needed for metal and woodwork, and have the expertise for all interior painting work too.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: comprising everything you need for full kitchen fitting from planning to installation, this service makes kitchen improvement easy.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: fitting a new bathroom? Just planning a shower upgrade or similar? Dulwich refurbishment professionals will provide the experience needed for every task.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: from the initial plaster coat for walls and ceilings to final skimming, Dulwich team are the ones to turn to for wallboarding.
- Tiling Services: Dulwich experts install and grout tiles on floors and walls, as well as splashbacks. You can also choose an optional sealant procedure to finish.
- Wallpapering Services: this is the service for hanging wallpaper in even the most awkward areas, like staircase walls, corners, and around light switches.
For small repair tasks, why not take advantage of our handyman services? The tradesmen we work with have completed numerous projects and know how to get any task done.
A Little More Information About Our Services
We always work strictly within the budget that you've told us about. And, within this, you'll also have received a strict breakdown of all costs involved - we hate hidden costs and mysterious prices as much as you do! The price of your service will be worked out after a member of the team have viewed your property and discussed your plans with you in person. They will include:
- All labour, including a breakdown of tasks by room or area
- All materials, either an estimated calculation if we're bringing materials with us, or precise if you've already bought the materials and want us to use those
The Booking Process - Five Minutes and Done!
It'll only take you a couple of minutes to contact a customer care representaative and send us the details about the home improvement job you need. You can choose between different contact options- see the form just below this paragraph. And remember, we're standing by around the clock - that's 24 hours a day, every day of the week - to take your call, so get in touch any time.
You'll get your no-obligation in-home consultation arranged then and there!
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Dulwich
Dulwich is an area of South London. Its postcode district is SE21, but some of the sub-districts are part of the SE22 district. Dulwich belongs to the London Borough of Southwark with small areas in the London Borough of Lambeth. Dulwich is home to many landmarks and institutions, like Dulwich Picture Gallery and Dulwich College. The Dulwich Park has its duck and rowing ponds, children's play area, bowling green, tennis court, bridle path for horse riding and more. As a whole, Dulwich still keeps its picturesque Victorian look, with its Victorian Gothic churches, old houses, pubs, fountains and memorials. In 1980 Bon Scott, the lead singer of AC/DC, after a night's heavy drinking, passed out in a car outside 67 Overhill Road, East Dulwich. He was taken at King's College Hospital, but it had been too late already.